Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Craft Challenge... and it's right up my alley!

I stumbled across this neat site today -- CraftStylish! If you haven't checked it out yet, you should! It has lots of tutorials and projects for sewing, crochet, knitting, quilting, embroidery... and then some!

Now, through July 31st, they are hosting a Tote-ally Crafty Bag Challenge! I had to jump on this one, you know. After all, they are offering a free gift certificate to fabric.com, some crafty supplies (like a new rotary cutter!), and several awesome crafting books. (You knitters really need to peek at the prizes... here's a hint!) There are four different categories you can enter: best use of yarn, embellished/bling, eco chic, and omni-crafter. I entered one of my totes in the Eco Chic section....


I chose this tote because it is made 100% from reclaimed fabrics, and I don't think it really looks recycled. I'm crossing my fingers!

I hope to see you over there, and best of luck to you who accept the challenge!

4 comments:

  1. good luck!
    that tote is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tote is too cute!!! :) Gotta go check out those websites now, yay! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the challenge!! love that toe, those colors are so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you chose right. Good luck with this preety tote!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts