Saturday, May 17, 2008

Yummy muffins, and a new wallet

I made these super-easy, very yummy chocolate chip muffins for breakfast today. (Just click here for the recipe!)



I saw them mentioned in Danielle Bean's daily blog, and wanted to try them. Several of the posters recommended increasing the milk from 3/4 cup to 1 cup, so I tried that. They turned out fantastic!

A new wallet...

I listed this cowboy wallet yesterday. It's made from a vintage Louis L'Amour novel.

I also listed some new lavender dryer sachets....


I haven't gotten to sew a stitch yet today. We've been cleaning the house and doing a little grocery shopping (always an adventure.) I wore little Owen in the sling I made (pictured in this post.) I am happy to report that he loved it. I hope to do a little sewing tonight if that tiniest of Monkeys will cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!