Friday, May 23, 2008

Just one mention, because I'm too tired for anything else....

I love The Storque on Etsy. I skim many of the articles every day, and read a good deal of them. Look what I found in the article, "A Dude's Perspective: The Men Series!"

Yay! My Arrowsmith wallet!

I haven't gotten much sewing done lately. It's sporadic, at best. Not good timing, as I have a couple of big orders that I need to finish. I did finish the "perfect gift for grads" project today. It felt good to accomplish a task. I just need to take photos of it. Tomorrow, maybe.

A happy milestone -- Owen is one month old today!

Where has the time gone? He smiled at me on Tuesday. A real smile, not gas-induced. My heart melted, and I cried a little. Made all the sleepless nights worth it.

Another question...

Is fatigue cumulative? Over days or weeks? I think I've reached a fatigue not previously experienced in my lifetime. I'm exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. hooray for smiling!!! and congrats on the storque article :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts