Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Use what you have

I have been working on my felt items in the evenings, with my oh-so-swollen feet propped up. I use a tray to hold all my necessary tools and supplies. I set them on my lap. Except my lap has disappeared, and I can hardly reach the tray. So, my belly stepped up and provided a nice work surface.



I did manage to crank out a few new pincushions....

I must be craving ice cream. This one is called Sew Cool ice cream. Incredibly dorky, I know. I couldn't help it.

Here's a Raspberry Cupcake pincushion:


It's a much brighter pink than I usually use, too. I like it.

I do have some very sweet fellow crafters to tell you about, but it will have to wait. Time to put my feet up!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the Sew Cool Ice cream name is dorky :-)...it's very cute and so is the pincushion!!
    Good luck with the First Monday Sale.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts