Monday, April 7, 2008

A milestone for me, and two new items

I never would have thought I would sell 200 items when I opened my Etsy shop back in June. Tonight, I reached that milestone! I am so excited and happy! More than that, I am thankful. Thankful for my family, who always encourages me, and thankful for all my sweet, inspiring customers that helped me reach this goal. Hugs and blessings to you all. Oh -- and my 200th customer will be receiving a little extra goodie with her order! :)

And now for the new items....

I finally finished the thistle tote this morning:



I am pretty happy with how it turned out. It's very perky and bright!

I also finished this Mixed Berry Cupcake pouch today:


The colors of the wool remind me of mulberries and raspberries. This pouch will fit a Slivr or Razr cell phone (as well as many other models), and several ipod models, as well.

I am working on another tote -- a black one -- and hope to finish up tomorrow morning. I also have a couple of wallets to list tomorrow.... any Jack Nicholson fans may want to tune in to see it! See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 200th sold item! Hopefully one day I can follow in your footsteps on etsy :) Take care
    <3Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts