Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More progress, and some wallets

I went to bed early last night.... I was having a lot of Braxton-Hicks contractions that were becoming quite painful, and just wanted to get some peace and quiet. I fell asleep right away, and slept very hard. (I love it when that happens.)

I also woke up very early this morning -- around 3:30, when my sweet husband was getting ready for work. I was wide awake, so decided to enjoy more peace and quiet before the Monkeys awoke. I was able to make my coffee (decaf, of course) and read my emails, the news, even some Scripture. Ahhhh.....

Then I worked on one of my swap projects -- and completed one! It feels great to be able to cross a project off my list. I am almost finished with a second project, as well. I may go ahead and post some of my projects on here, and just warn my partner to stay away from the spoilers! Maybe I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

Some wallets....

I also finished four wallets today. I have listed these two in my shop already. This one is called Star Wars: The Courtship of Princess Leia.





And this one is called Star Wars: Book 2 of the Black Fleet Crisis -- Shield of Lies.

I think they're fun. When I saw them at the thrift store, I just envisioned these wallets, and now here they are!

I also made these two wallets, and they will become available in my shop tomorrow. The Hamlet one is my favorite:


This next one is a bit dark. I wish I could say I remembered what this novel was about, as I was supposed to read it (at least once) in college. Unfortunately, I was a slacker in one or two of my English classes, and this class was one of them. I never did read this.

For tonight, more work on totes, and maybe some more work on swap projects. But right now, I'm craving some ice cream!

3 comments:

  1. If I remember correctly "the pilgrims Progress" is about the spiritual walk of a christian on his way to heaven.
    It's very old too that's about all I remember! lol
    Love the wallets. The courtship of princess leah is my favorite book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, I know folks who would LOVE these. Hello to you, fellow recycler! (check out my blog page- I think you'll giggle at the similarity in name (not a bad thing in my mind----our brains must work in a similar way) ! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts