Thursday, February 7, 2008

Two wallets completed, and one house cleaned

I managed to get two wallets completed today. That's not a big crafty achievement, but I'm happy with that....

The top one is from an old copy of Wuthering Heights, and the bottom one is from a copy of Hamlet... both are amazing literary works that I love. I do like the way the wallets came out, too.

Oh! A happy discovery -- a couple of my items were picked up for two treasuries today! You can see the BNR one here and the Star Trek one here (this one's kinda funny in a geeky/nerdy way.)

The biggest accomplishment for the day was cleaning the house -- vacuuming the floors, scrubbing down the dining room table, chairs, china hutch and kitchen cabinets with Murphy's Oil Soap (love the way that stuff smells!), and even getting a home-cooked dinner on the table for my sweet sister that came by after work. Now if only I could get my crafty/work area organized.....

The organizing will have to wait. So will any more crafting. I think I overdid it with the cabinet scrubbing, so I'll be putting my feet up, clicking onto Netflix, and watching Law & Order: CI until I fall asleep. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts