Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cherries, poppies, and birdies

I don't have much to post today... I managed to finish up another pincushion:
I've had the design for this poppy pouch in my head for a couple of months now, and I've finally pulled it out and made it into something tangible:




This one fits the SLIVR or L2 cell phone, or many of the ipod models.


This pouch is a little larger -- it's made to the iPhone or iTouch specs.

I want to someday redecorate my living room in a poppy theme.... so I'm probably just getting warmed up on the poppies.

An Etsy fabric purchase....

I recently ordered some adorable Bird Seed fabric from Etsy seller, EllieBleu. She's very reasonable, and shipped promptly. Isn't this cute??

My 3 year-old Monkey has already told me that the greenish bird fabric is for some pajama pants for him. Period. (Add that to the to-do list....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!