Sunday, February 3, 2008

A couple of little announcements....


It's almost that time again! Tomorrow is the ETC First Monday Sale! I'll be back later tonight to post more about all the fab shops offering great discounts. I'll be offering 20% off everything in my shop, from midnight (CST) tonight, to midnight tomorrow night. But more on that later....

I just noticed that my water lily pincushion was picked up for the Etsy Gift Guides again! You can see it here. So exciting!

I've made a few pincushions, wallets and pouches in the last couple of days, so I'll post those pics tonight, too. I've been trying to make (and list) at least one new item per day. When I'm really challenging myself, I try to make a pincushion, wallet AND pouch per day. I'm also starting to run low on a few supplies, so it's about time for another trip to the thrift stores! That's always exciting to me. I'm definitely looking forward to that trip this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts