- My old banner featured items that I have made, and materials (specifically, the bottlecaps) that I use. There were originally some paperback books in the background, but those got cropped out.
- My old avatar was a cherry pincushion I made from a recycled bottlecap.
- My item descriptions were long paragraphs.
- I used only 8 - 10 tags on most of my items.
And now, for my shop's new look:
- My new banner is comprised of the recycle emblem (0bviously), made from recycled materials I commonly use in my items.
- My new avatar is a recycle symbol, made from recycled fabric.
- My item descriptions are mostly bullet-points, for easy reading.
- I updated my tags (more relevant, more thorough!)
- I am working on taking brighter, better photos.
- I updated my profile to include more detailed information about custom orders and shipping.
I would appreciate any comments/feedback on my shop's renovation.
I am currently working on new biz cards and packing materials for my shop that would better match my shop.
(Note: You can see bigger screen shots of my before & after HERE.)