Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New pincushions

I love making pincushions. They are simple to construct, and offer that instant gratification that I seem to need. I haven't made many recently, so I decided to plump up the pincushion section in my Etsy shop. I only have two new ones added, but more are in the works.

This cupcake pincushion design sells fairly well in my shop. I decided to make another one yesterday....
I LOVE this next pincushion. It's been in my brain for a few weeks, but I wasn't really sure how the construction of it would turn out. It actually turned out better than I had imagined! This fun pincushion is based on the game We ♥ Katamari! The graphics, the music, and the game itself are so darn addicting... the Monkeys and I would play it for hours. We've pretty much completed the game (except for the 1,000 paper cranes and million roses levels.) Anyway, here's my take on the Katamari:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts