Monday, January 21, 2008

Just a few new items

I've been trying to create (and list) a new item or two every day. I have made a few Valentine-inspired ipod cozies:




The three above cozies are all made from recycled wool sweaters, that I cleaned and fulled. I think these are cute enough to use year-round!

I also made another lily pad pincushion, this time, with a darker blue "pond:"

Today, I made this little cottage pouch:


This pouch is made from a cute shirt I found at the thrift store (thoroughly washed and cleaned!), and some embroidery thread and zipper I also rescued from the thrift store. The little felt door is new, as is the kiwi and white polka dot Michael Miller fabric lining. Unfortunately, I don't have enough fabric to make another pouch, so this is a one-of-a-kind.

My next plan is to make some totes, and more of my needlebooks. I'd better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts