Monday, December 3, 2007

Sugar skull pouch, and some lovely stocking stuffers!

Today I made a little cell phone/ipod pouch from a recycled wool sweater (fulled by me) and adorned it with a Dia de los Muertos skull. I do love the day of the dead, which I previously mentioned in my old blog.



Now, onto other matters......

My Etsy street team, Etsy Texas Crafters, is currently hosting our monthly First Monday Sale. For 24 hours, many of our members host amazing sales in their shops -- from BOGOs, to percentages off, to free shipping, to freebies! To find out how big of a sale I'm talking about, please visit our ongoing and lively thread over in the Etsy forums. The first post in the thread lists the more than 70 shops and their specials!

There is also a drawing for a special prize pack for anyone who purchases from any of our shops during the 24 hour sale!

Here is a tiny peek at some of their stocking stuffers:earrings from ChristinasMagic

crocheted bracelet from noeasybeads

collage pendant from CollageObjects

beaded bookmark from HandmadeWhimzy

snowman pendant by HumbleBeads

Please drop by our thread and shops --- our sales are continuing until midnight (CST) tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts