Saturday, December 29, 2007

Handmade goody in my stocking, and a new wallet

I just wanted to show off this adorable goody that Santa left in my stocking.... I must've been good this year. I just LOVE this!



BellaLunaCoffin made this super-cool bracelet... and she makes so many unique, one-of-a-kind items! She also created some adorable cherry earrings, which Santa left in one of my pre-teen Monkey's stockings. Her customer service is impeccable, and all the extra goodies were above and beyond (and were also given to my teen Monkey!) Be sure to drop by her Etsy shop to see her latest creations, which include some adorable Valentine pendants!

I listed a new wallet today --


Another vintage western novel by Louis L'Amour.

I've been organizing and cleaning out my supply closet (and cabinet and shelves and.... and....) What a mess! But it is almost all organized now, and what I can't use is being donated to either the thrift store or listed on the EtsyRecycle group on Yahoo. (The EtsyRecycle group is awesome -- you give away (or can claim) unwanted crafting/art supplies, usually for the price of shipping! Check it out!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Connie, thanks so much for all your sweet praise! I'm so glad that you guys loved everything. I always wonder what buyers think of my things and when i don't hear from them i think the worst. I'm my own worst critic. lol It is so nice to actually hear from a customer and even better to hear that they love it!!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog & etsy shop. wanted to say hi...i'm in texas, too! cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts